Sunday, June 28, 2009

Symphony

Welcome to my blog,
this time round I'm gonna introduce you to a great game known as Maple story. A 2D game with dynamic graphic quality that will sure eat all those heart-throbber out there who are searching for a fun interactive game.






This is a short review of our Guild PQ run.. (SYMPHONY, ROCKZ)!!





That girl that you see standing near the throne is Cindy ,(guild master).. <3
Is'nt she lovely.. >.<


Look at me, standing gallantly with the weird-funny smile..^^v
Ergoth has 35 million Hp and it's easy to defeat him as long as you watch where your life is going,.



That's me, yup-yup..
I'm training my character,
I guess spamming the whole map with a 2hit ,K.O attack
save all the time to gain % experience in order for me to lvl up,


See that evil bunny-hat lady,
Killing the monster with such tremendous damage XD
Stylar*

No comments:

Post a Comment